Flats Fishing, and Backcountry Fishing in Big Pine and the Lower Keys
Below here is the best way to contact me. Text message are accepted and maybe the best way to contact me if I am on the water. Book your next trip today!
Phone: (305) 587-0009
Flats fishing & backcountry charters are available at the following rates:
- 1/2 day - $600 for 4 hrs
- 3/4 day - $700 for 6 hrs
- Full day - $800 for 8 hrs
- 4 hour night fishing trip (Tarpon Season) - $600
2 person max per trip.
A $100 deposit will be required in order to reserve a day of fishing.Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted. Cash app, Venmo, and PayPal are available for payment.
Maverick Boats Fish the Legend.
When planning your flats fishing trip in the Florida Keys with Kingfisher Backcountry Charters it's good to know what you can bring on the trip so you can have the best experience on the water! Here is a list on what I recommend you bring:
- Food and drinks - I provide the food and drink cooler
- Sunscreen or any kind of protective clothing from the sun - for example long sleeve fishing shirts and pants
- A good pair of polarized sunglasses - this is important for all people on board!!!
- Towel per person
- Camera - capturing photos of fish and other wildlife
- Sun Buff for keeping your neck, ears, and face out of the sun - optional
Optional stuff to bring:
- 7 ft 15 to 30lb spinning rod for tarpon or sharks
- 7 to 7 1/2 ft spinning rod and reel for flats fishing or fishing in the basins filled with 15lb braided fishing line
- 8wt fly rod set up for bonefish or redfish
- 9wt fly rod set up which is best all around
- 10wt for permit or tarpon
- 12wt for tarpon
- Any flies that you might have that you would like to try
What I provide for the trip:
- Rods and reels
- Live bait ( usually shrimp and blue crabs )
- USCG OUPV six-pack captains license and insurance
- Fuel and oil
- Fishing license
- Flies for fly fishing
- Fly rods and reels
- Yeti Cooler with Ice for your drinks and food
- Bottled drinking water
Go ahead and book your next fishing trip today!!!